Whatever you order or want to eat something you always check the quality and quantity of food. By which do you know how many plates are enough for you and your friends or family? The prize is the foremost thing that we are going to eat outside. Money is everything that can be a concern. Here we are sharing the list of the 6 most expensive Pizzas in the world
Most Expensive Pizzas in the world
Food is the way of surviving, without food, we can’t imagine anything, in earlier days food is based on the traditions of a particular area, but now fast food is loved all over the world, some of the variety of fast foods are, noodles, momos, burger, spring rolls, cheese chili, and pizza, etc, but one food that is most famous in every country that is Pizza, Whenever a person wants to eat something his/her first preference is always Pizza, it is the most common food after a party night or simply a midnight snacks, this food has its roots in Italy, let me tell you the 10 most expensive pizzas in the world.
Pierchic Pizza $180,000
- A pizza made at Dubai’s Pierchic restaurant by Chef Abdel Muhammad Al-Hallabi’s Pizza for the Royal family of Dubai on the occasion of New Year’s Eve, as you can also think about the name of this pizza is based on the restaurant which is one of the best in Dubai.
- This is among the most expensive pizzas in the world and also on my list because of its ingredients/toppings which include Japanese matsutake mushrooms, 2 ounces of edible gold leaf, Iranian Almas, and Beluga caviar steeped in Dom Perignon champagne, Italian white Alba truffles, winter black truffles from Perigord, Monga saffron from Kashmir, and French foie gras from Gascony, now you agree with my point by reading these names, as all these are expensive in their respective regions.
- The address of this place is very important to mention so you can have a portion of great food there dine-in, takeout, and delivery all are available at this place Located in: Jumeirah Al Qasr, Address: Madinat Jumeirah – Dubai – United Arab Emirates, Phone: +971 800 323232
Golden pizza $70,000
- This pizza is on my list at number 2 for $70,000 as it is among the most expensive pizza in the world, the concept of the expense of this pizza is pretty simple, as its name shows the gold, the base of this pizza is covered with an ounce of gold, followed by a ten-year-old parmesan bechamel, this pizza is made by the private chef who usually cooks for only billionaires.
- A video also made by the YouTuber MrBeast on it, as they eat the cheapest to most expensive pizza, the location is not revealed which states that it’s on demand, and its toppings include Japanese beef marinated and Hudson Valley foie gras seared and flamed, Truffle shavings and some Albino caviar which is rare to find, Finishing with golden leaves and smoked sea salt, it’s from the best most expensive pizzas in the world of all time.
Louis XIII – Salerno, Italy – $12,000
- You can find this Pizza at the Agropoli in Salerno, a coastal city in Italy, the dough of this pizza takes 72 hours to prepare, the dough is prepared with organic Arabian four, is dusted with Murray River pink salt and pizza is designed by Renato Viola for a select few, it is a small pizza with a diameter of 20 cm and is fit for two people, it contains some of the rarest and exotic ingredients you can imagine that’s why the price of this pizza is so high.
- The ingredients added to it are three rare types of caviar – Oscietra Royal Prestige, Kaspia Oscietra Royal Classic from the Iranian coast, and Kaspia Beluga – Norwegian lobster and 7 types of cheese, which makes it more and more delicious and most expensive pizza in the word.
- The rarest and most expensive, cognac, Champagne Krug Clos du Mesnil 1995 complimenting the lobster and caviar is served along with this pizza.
Pizza for Lovers – $8,180
- Pizza for Lovers – Favitta’s Family Pizzeria, Henrietta, NY for Price: $8,180, they know how to make expensive pizza, their pizza looks so normal but its ingredients are tasty tomato sauce and cheese with your choice of toppings, it’s their secret ingredient that makes their heart-shaped pizza, it’s among the most expensive pizzas in the world is diamond power and an actual diamond ring and a bottle of Dom Perignon champagne which is very expensive in his way.
- They specially create their heart-shaped pizza for lovers and engage them with their restaurant, in New York city, Henrietta, Favitta’s Family Pizzeria, Henrietta.
The Miss Verdun – $4,250
- With a price tag of $4,250, it’s the 5th among the most expensive pizzas in the world on my list, you can have a try of this pizza at Verdun, Montreal, at Mizzou Pizza.
- It’s served with caviar, lobster, and 24-karat gold flakes by knowing this we can estimate their price as reasonable and its taste is as fantastic as the price, and I can refer as healthy food too.
Pizza Royale 007 – Domenico Crolla, Haggis, Glasgow – $4,200
- A 12-inches pizza, is one of the most expensive pizzas in the world rated as 6th expensive on my list, inspired by James Bond and named Pizza Royale 007, the secret of its expensiveness is for its ingredients are topped pizza: caviar soaked in Dom Perignon, lobster marinated in 100-year-old cognac, venison medallions, Scottish smoked salmon, prosciutto of the highest quality and vintage balsamic vinegar, and also topped with 24-carat gold flakes for that golden touch, these are the most expensive ingredients from different areas.
- Haggis, Glasgow is the place where this pizza is made or created by Chef Domenico Crolla, the reason behind this creativity is he wanted to raise money for the Fred Hollows foundation, you should try this one as the combination of quality and ingredients is just perfect and help the needy one.
Pizza is the tastiest and most popular fast food, it can be found in every corner of the world, Foodies enthusiasts should try these pizzas, and you can also choose the toppings on the pizza which make it more exciting to eat, the main motivation of showing these pizzas is that, there are a lot of types of pizza lowest to highest and gold, diamonds are not just to wear but can also be used to eat in these pizzas. Here we tell you the most expensive pizzas in the world. Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comment section.