All these companies earned billions of dollars per month and there is our contribution too in their services as Amazon, McDonald, Facebook, etc all these we use in daily life and you can say they are rich because of us but don’t let their hard work in vain. These companies are at this peak because of their ideas and smart work and make a change in everyone’s life. In the end, never forget to share your thoughts about this blog and the richest companies in the world.
The World's 10 Most Expensive Necklaces
What necklace sells for the highest price in the world? It was created by Chinese master jeweler Wallace Chan and is valued at $200 million. A colorless diamond of 383.4 carats makes up the $35 million “A Heritage in Bloom” ring. Here is a complete list of the world’s costliest necklaces:
- A heritage in Bloom Estimated Value: $200 million
- L’Incomparable Diamond Necklace Estimated Value: $55 million
- Barbara Hutton’s Estimated Value: $27.4 million
- The “Heart of the Ocean” Estimated Value is $20 Million
- The Peacock Necklace is $14.9 – Estimated Value: $14.9 Million
- Leviev’s Vivid Yellow Diamond Pendant – Estimated Value: $10 Million
- The “Red Scarlet” by James W. Currens – Estimated Value: $5.1 Million
- The Chrysler Diamond’s Estimated Value is $5 million
- The star ruby and Diamond Necklace Estimated Value is $2.6 million
- Zsa Zsa Gabor’s Diamond Necklace Estimated Value is $1.5 million
A Heritage in Bloom - Expensive Necklaces in the World #1
Estimated Value: $200 million
Materials: 11,551 diamonds with precious metals
Interesting Fact: The design is inspired by Chinese culture and features
Unique Feature: 24 D-color flawless diamonds
- A Heritage in Bloom, created by Chinese jeweler Wallace Chan, debuted in September 2015 and quickly rose to the position of the most expensive diamond necklace in the world. Stunning 11,551 diamonds totaling 383.40 carats are set into the ring.
- Chinese culture served as inspiration for the design, which includes meaningful images like bats and butterflies. Jewelry shop Chow Tai Fook of Hong Kong commissioned Chan to make the necklace after purchasing the renowned Cullinan Heritage diamond in 2010.
- 24 internally perfect D-color diamonds totaling 507.55ct were used in the piece, including the 104ct center stone that is encircled by jade.
- The stunning necklace was created over more than 47,000 hours, and thanks to its modular construction, it can be worn in 27 various ways and become one of the most expensive necklaces in the world.
L'Incomparable Diamond Necklace – $55 Million #2
Estimated Value: $55 million
Materials: Rose gold with diamonds
Interesting Fact: The diamond was found by a girl in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
Unique Feature: Asymmetrical design imitating leaves on a vine.
- The massive 407.48-carat internally flawless brownish-yellow pendant stone is primarily responsible for the “Incomparable” necklace’s extravagant $55 million price tag.
- This stone is highlighted with 91 white diamonds and a rose gold setting with a total weight of 637 carats.
- The “Incomparablemain “‘s stone hangs from the stem, giving it a vine-like appearance with a distinctive, asymmetrical, irregular design and fascinating tale.
The original stone, according to mythology, was found a few decades ago by a poor girl in the Congo, Africa. Before being cut and set in the necklace by upscale jeweler Mouawad, this rare and expensive gem rose to prominence in well-known museums like the Smithsonian. The 637-carat diamond in the center is said to be the largest internally flawless diamond ever discovered and one of the most expensive necklaces in the world.
Barbara Hutton's Estimated Value: $27.4 million #3
Estimated Value: $27.4 million
Materials: Jadeite beads, platinum, with gold
Interesting Fact: The necklace was owned by Woolworth heiress Barbara Hutton
Unique Feature “highly translucent” jadeite beads
- The Hutton-Mdivani Jadeite Necklace has been referred to as the world’s most renowned necklace. The wonderful piece was given to Barbara Hutton by her father in 1933 as a wedding gift (who just so happened to be one of the richest men in America at the time).
- The Hutton-Mdivani Jadeite Necklace is currently thought to be valued at $27,4 million. The pricey design was purchased by the Cartier Collection in 2014 after being sold at a Sotheby’s auction.
- Each of the necklaces with 15mm-diameter beads was painstakingly carved from the same boulder. With diamond accents, the clasp is crafted of 18-karat gold.
Estimated Value: $20 million
Materials: Diamonds with other precious materials
Interesting Fact: The necklace is based on one from the movie Titanic
Unique Feature: 15-carat blue diamond
- Only when Jack, played by Leonardo di Caprio, drew a picture of Rose in her underpants on the sinking ship in the hit movie “Titanic,” did Rose, who was played by Kate Winslet, have this item.
- This work of art features a heart-shaped blue diamond pendant that is ringed by white diamonds. White diamond links suspend the precious stone from the chain.
- Famous jewelers were greatly inspired to design their versions of the “Heart of the Ocean” as a result of the movie “Titanic.” Asprey and Garrard made $2.2 million selling their goods, but Harry Winston made an incredible $20 million.
- Swarovski Austrian crystal was used in less expensive versions of this well-known necklace, which were priced between $20 and $80.
- Additionally, J. Peterman created a real movie replica that looks very like the necklace that was worn in the movie. These reproductions are now highly prized collector’s pieces, and one may now sell for up to $5,000.
The Peacock Necklace is $14.9 – Estimated Value: $14.9 Million #5
Estimated Value: $14.9 million
Materials: Royal blue sapphire and diamonds
Interesting Fact: The sapphires in this necklace are very rare due to mine depletion
Unique Feature: 21 cushion-shaped sapphires
- A costly and rare sapphire necklace sold for about $15 million in November 2018 at a Christie’s auction in Hong Kong. The stunning necklace was made with Kashmiri sapphires. Because the mines in that area have been depleted since the 1800s, sapphires from that area are exceptionally rare that’s why this is one of the most expensive necklaces in the world.
- This necklace also has complementary diamonds arranged in an alternate pattern in addition to rare sapphires. The rich velvet blue sapphires, which resemble peacock feathers, give the design its name.
- This necklace became the third piece at the 2018 auction to sell for more than HKD 100 million when the winning bid was made over the phone.
Leviev's Vivid Yellow Diamond Pendant – $10 Million #6
Estimated Value: $10 million
Materials: 77.12-carat diamond and other precious materials
Interesting Fact: The diamond was found in the mines of diamond tycoon Lev Leviev
Unique Feature: A rare yellow diamond
- Lev Leviev, an Israeli diamond dealer, listed this masterpiece for sale for a whopping $10 million.
- The necklace’s magnificent 77.12-carat vibrant yellow diamond is complemented by a chain of white diamonds, which is why it costs so much money. The priceless stone was discovered by Leviev in one of his mines, and it is now recognized as one of the largest Asscher-cut diamonds in the entire world.
- The best color stone rating is “fancy vivid,” and this Leviev extravaganza most definitely falls under this heading.
- Leviev is in charge of the third-largest set of diamond mines in the world. Given the enormous interest that this beauty is receiving from wooers all over the world, the price may likely increase.
The "Red Scarlet" – $5.1 Million #7
Estimated Value: HKD 39,860,000 (about USD 5.1 million)
Materials: Oval rubies, pear-shaped diamonds, platinum, with gold
Interesting Fact: The necklace is dated October 16, 2012
Unique Feature: maker’s mark
- The renowned jeweler James Currens created this masterpiece, which sold for an astounding $5.1 million at a Christie’s auction in Hong Kong in November 2012.
- The 26 oval-shaped pigeon blood Burmese rubies in this stunning piece range in weight from 1.27 to 5.38 carats.
- A cluster of pear-shaped and white marquise diamonds complements each ruby. The diamonds and rubies are artfully arranged to produce a floral pattern that gives the necklace the appearance of a floral lei. Precious platinum and 18k white gold are used to place the priceless stones which make it one of the most expensive necklaces in the world.
- This magnificent piece of art was made by James Currens for Hong Kong jeweler Fai Dee. The Mogok Stone Tract in Upper Burma, known for its premium jewelry stones, is where the pigeon’s blood rubies were found.
The Chrysler Diamond Estimated Value: $5 million #8
Estimated Value: $5 million
Materials: Diamonds and platinum
Interesting Fact: The necklace was owned by Thelma Chrysler Foy
Unique Feature: 43 pear brilliant-cut diamonds
- Thelma Chrysler Foy, the daughter of American railroad and automobile entrepreneur Walter Chrysler, once possessed the diamond in this necklace. Given the wealth of her family, Thelma was recognized for her refined sense of style and preference for high-end clothing.
- A stunning diamond that was part of Thelma’s estate was later used to make a necklace. In June 2021, the stunning piece was sold for just over $5 million, making it one of the most expensive necklaces ever sold.
- In addition to this necklace, Thelma’s famous clothing in its whole was given to the Metropolitan Museum of Art after her passing in 1957.
The star ruby and Diamond Necklace Estimated Value: is $2.6 million #9
Estimated Value: HKD 20,525,000 (about USD 2.6 million)
Materials: Rubies, diamonds, and gold
Interesting Fact: Distinct star effect
Unique Feature: 13 marquise-cut diamonds
- A stunning ruby and diamond necklace was sold at Christie’s auction house in 2020 for an astounding HKD 20,525,000, or almost $2.6 million. Red rubies are prominently featured in the stunning jewelry, which also has marquise-cut diamonds. The Star Ruby and Diamond Necklace is a gorgeous example of pricey jewelry, even though there aren’t many details available about it.
- This necklace has two pear-shaped gemstones, circular-cut diamonds, gold, and other opulent accents in addition to 13 marquise-cut diamonds.
- The necklace ultimately sold for far more than Christie’s prediction of at least HKD 18 million.
Zsa Zsa Gabor's Diamond Necklace #10
Estimated Value: $1.5 million
Materials: Diamonds and other precious materials
Interesting Fact: The diamonds necklace earned top-notch quality ratings
Unique Feature: Diamonds weighing 8.07 carats.
The necklace is projected to sell for between $1.2 and $1.5 million and has 45 round brilliant diamonds totaling 66ctw. Zsa Zsa will always be regarded as a glamorous icon.
- The beautiful necklace was created in 1964 by Harry Winston and has 66 carats of diamonds, some of which weigh as much as 8 carats. The diamonds range in quality from F to me and have a clarity rating of VVS2.
- The five center diamonds have a combined weight of 8.07, 6.34, 6.33, 5.35, and 4.88 carats, with colors ranging from F to I. Clarity VVS2
- Three sisters made up Zsa Zsa Gabor’s family, and their Hungarian mother worked as a jeweler. All three sisters went on to become actors, notably Zsa Zsa, who appeared in various movies, including the 1952 version of Moulin Rouge. In 2017, she passed away at the age of 99.
- Gabor was well-known for leading a lavish lifestyle, adoring diamonds and jewels, and getting married nine times. She frequently made the statement, “I never loathed a man enough to give him his jewels back,” in media quotes about her love of jewelry.
All women like expensive things but viewing the prices of these necklaces will amaze you and their prices are because of the rare material or stones that are used in them. The more expensive the thing more hard work and precious matter are used in it. For more interesting blogs visit our site and also share your thoughts on this topic.